|Numbering Code||U-ENG25 35128 LJ77||Year/Term||2021 ・ Second semester|
|Number of Credits||2||Course Type||Lecture|
|Target Year||Target Student|
|Instructor name||KAWANABE HIROSHI (Graduate School of Energy Science Professor)|
|Outline and Purpose of the Course||Systems engineering is basic idea about a system assembled with some elements. In the course, modeling method of a system, function analysis, economical evaluation, optimization method and reliability analysis are offered. Also, energy system as one of application cases; a thermal and power plant is lectured.|
- To understand a variety of method and characteristics of system analysis.
- To acquire the basic knowledge to optimize the energy systems.
|Schedule and Contents||
1. Introduction of systems engineering(2): Lectures on definition and structure of a system and basic performance of a system. Also, lecture the basics of systems engineerings.
2. Schedule planning method(2): Lectures on the method of a program for work processes. "Program Evaluation and Review Technique" and "Critical Path Method" are lectured.
3. Linear programming(5): Lectures on LP method for the optimization of a system. For the application example, analysis of energy system is also offered.
4. Decision-making problem(2): Lectures on a modeling of decision-making process and method for optimization.
5. System reliability analysis(2): Lectures on a system design and reliability analysis method.
6. Application for a energy system(2): Systems engineering method is applied to thermal and power plants.
|Evaluation Methods and Policy||Evaluate by report(s) and examination.|
|Study outside of Class (preparation and review)||Instruct in class.|
|Courses delivered by Instructors with Practical Work Experience||